FREE SEMINAR: New Years Resolutions
February 19 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
DATE: TUESDAY 19TH FEBRUARY 2019 TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION
VENUE: EALING GOLF CLUB, PERIVALE LANE, GREENFORD, UB6 8TS
Prince Evans Solicitors welcome you to an inter-team seminar with the Family and Matrimonial and Wills, Trusts & Probate teams, offering a seminar for those looking to put their ducks in a row in the New Year.
Muna Saleem, Partner & Head of the Family Team will be joined by solicitor Claire Oldfield to present on the topic of Nuptial Arrangements.
Cohabitation Agreements – Know your rights and how to avoid disputes
Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements – Giving you piece of mind
Separation Agreements – The flexible approach
Marital Assets – Who gets what and how to protect your interests
Ben Davies, Partner and Head of the Wills, Trusts & Probate Team will be joined by solicitor Eve Reed, presenting on the topic of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
• why you need one;
• what the consequences are of dying without one;
• how to reduce inheritance tax liability;
• how to use trusts to preserve assets and protect loved ones;
• how to prevent future claims against your estate.
Lasting Powers of Attorney
• why you should consider having one;
• what the latest legislation (EPA vs. LPA) means for you;
• how to choose the most appropriate type of LPA for your circumstances;
• what those involved in LPAs have to do; and
• what else you can do if a person lacks mental capacity.
Following the presentations there will be a Q & A session for those attending to address the panel. We very much look forward to welcoming you to this interactive event that promises to be both informative and engaging.
To book a place, please contact Lianna Carnell on 07375100005 or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org