‘Wills & LPA Seminar’ Held with Cancer Research UK!
Photos from the successful ‘Wills & LPA Seminar’ Held with Cancer Research UK!
The regional legacy manager for greater London Cancer Research presented:
• An introduction to Cancer Research UK and what the charity does
• The CRUK Legacy Department
• CRUK’s Free Will Service
Following this, there was a presentation from an expert on the subject of Cancer
itself, and the broader context of the work that CRUK do.
Our Team: Partner, Ben Davies, Senior Associate, Geoff Randall, Senior Solicitor, Georgina
Crane, and Solicitor, Huma Khan from Prince Evans Solicitors LLP presented:
• why you need one;
• what the consequences are of dying
• how to reduce inheritance tax liability;
• how to use trusts to preserve assets and
protect loved ones;
• how to prevent future claims against your
Lasting Powers of Attorney
• why you should consider having one;
• what the latest legislation (EPA vs. LPA)
means for you;
• how to choose the most appropriate type
of LPA for your circumstances;
• what those involved in LPAs have to do;
• what else you can do if a person lacks