Free Seminar: Wills and LPA Seminar: Putting your ducks in a row
Date: Tuesday 25th February
Time: 5.30pm registration
Venue: Ealing Golf Club, Perivale Lane, Greenford UB6 8TS
That simple phrase has at least five potential origins. Is it to do with bowling, shooting arcades, metal weights, cargo bins or baby ducklings? We may disagree about the answer, but one thing we can all agree on is how satisfying and reassuring it is to have everything properly organised.
This is particularly true in the case of Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney. Once these are all in a row, you can stop worrying about what happens after you die or if you become incapacitated during your lifetime.
If you’re one of the 30 million adults in the UK who has yet to make a will, this free evening seminar is for you. It will explain:
• why you need one;
• what the consequences are of dying
• how to reduce inheritance tax liability;
• how to use trusts to preserve assets and
protect loved ones;
• how to prevent future claims against
Lasting Powers of Attorney
• why you should consider having one;
• what the latest legislation (EPA vs. LPA)
means for you;
• how to choose the most appropriate type
of LPA for your circumstances;
• what those involved in LPAs have to do;
• what else you can do if a person lacks
Specialist solicitors Ben Davies and Geoff Randall look forward to welcoming you and to answering your questions on this important yet often neglected topic.
￼Should you wish to book a place, please register with Louise Heasman – email@example.com or call 07950 248038.