Free Seminar – Landlords: Are you making the most out of your current property investments?
DATE: MONDAY 19TH JANUARY
VENUE: DOUBLETREE HILTON 2-8 HANGER LANE EALING W5 3HN
TIME: 5.30PM REGISTRATION FOR A 6PM START
An evening of key answers to the following:
- How to harness the most out of your current portfolio
- Getting the right Tenant and how to keep them!
- Where to find the best opportunity for your next investment
Your local property experts – Rolfe East Estate Agents, in conjunction with Prince Evans Solicitors – host and present a free and interactive seminar for the benefit of landlords and those considering Investing in the rental market.
The evening will consist of our panel of experts in the field, Ashley Rolfe, Danny Tupper and Robert Barrett, who will cover the following important matters:
- A review of the rental market
- How to get the best rent and long-term clients
- The pros and cons of property management
- Whether to manage it all yourself or employ a management agent
- The Tenant Deposit Scheme
- London Mayor, Boris Johnson’s, London Rental Standard (LRS) scheme.
Guest speakers, Partners Anthony Best and Jeremy Teall from Prince Evans Solicitors will also be presenting on the following issues:
- What to do if a tenant does not pay rent
- The latest legal news – essential information for all landlords and investors
This will be followed by a Question and Answer session that will allow you to ask the experts, and to clarify any issue to help put you in the best possible position to successfully invest in the rental market in the New Year.
Places are limited, so please book now for what promises to be an interesting and very informative seminar that will put you firmly in the picture.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07950 248038