Social Housing Seminar 7th November
Date: Wednesday 7th November
Time: 3.30pm registration
Venue: British Library,
Partners Anthony Best and Jeremy Teall together with Sharon Porter-Gayle and Aisha Akhtar of the leading Social Housing Law Firm, Prince Evans Solicitors LLP, share their knowledge and experience on current housing management issues.
Guest speaker, Nick Grundy, barrister and Head of leading Social Housing Chambers, Five Paper Buildings, will join this informative seminar to discuss the latest decisions coming out of the Courts impacting on Social Housing decision making.
This seminar will include critical information and updates for those involved in Housing Management work.
The main topics of this seminar include:
– Succession following the Localism Act
– Is the Life Tenancy Dead?
– The Welfare Reforms – How they will effect you.
– Squatters – The latest law and a practical guide to removing squatters.
– A review of the latest Court decisions relevant to day-to-day housing management issues.
In the ever-changing world of Social Housing, it is crucial to Housing Management decision makers to be up to date with the topics to be covered.
To book a place, you must register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at email@example.com